At the start of the semester, from January 19 through January 28, CSN Libraries will be offering a temporary curbside pickup service with a photo ID, Monday-Thursday: 10am to 2pm. This allows students, faculty, and community members access to physical library materials needed while we work toward a safe reopening of campus libraries in February.
Library users will first need to request items online through our library catalog. Be sure to sign in to your library account (using your Canvas/MyCSN username and password) in order to see the "Request" button on the item you would like to pick up.
You will receive an email letting you know when the requested items are available for pickup. Make sure you have received email notification that your items are ready before stopping by.
Once ready, you can head to the pickup location on the campus you selected. To pick up your item:
- Park in one of the designated CSN Libraries Curbside Parking locations marked with a library sign (please ensure you are parked in a CSN Libraries curbside space and not a CSN bookstore space).
- Call the phone number listed on the sign to contact the library circulation desk and let them know you are ready to pick up your book(s).
- Wait in the car for library staff to check out your book(s) and bring them to your car. Please have your photo ID ready.
- Show the library staff member your photo ID and receive your items. Remember that masks are required when interacting with others on campus.
This service is for pickup only. Returns can be placed in any CSN Libraries outside book return and you cannot enter the building at this time. If you want to come into the library to pick up your holds, you can pick them up inside after February 1, 2021 when the library buildings re-open. If you have items to return, you can put them into the outdoor library book drops.
For questions, contact the Circulation Desk at any campus library:
- Charleston Campus Library: 702-651-5723
- North Las Vegas Campus Library: 702-651-4014
- Henderson Campus Library: 702-651-3066