Travel the Globe with Library Databases
If you have ever wanted to study abroad, travel the globe, become fluent in a foreign language, enter a career in international business, or simply understand the world around you better – then you’ll find help making those dreams a reality with A to Z the World and Pronunciator.
Use A to Z the World to access comprehensive information on 175 countries:
- Find history, culture, religion, business practices, economy and currency, points of interest, social customs and more.
- Locate international recipes for CSN assignments.
- Understand current country conditions including relevant security and safety assessments, as well as the current national record on respecting human rights reports.
- Hear essential travel terms spoken aloud and view a video dictionary for a particular country.
- Review current country maps.
Use Pronunciator to practice those international language skills you have been dreaming about developing:
- Engage with structured multi-week language coursework or simply review vocabulary and useful phrases for travel preparation for 80 languages - including English as a Second Language.
- Take advantage of regularly scheduled half-hour conversation classes led online by a highly qualified instructor.
- Learn on the go with apps for all Android, Apple, and Kindle Fire devices.
With these resources at your fingertips there is nothing to stop you from seeing the world!