COVID-19 Safety Measures
CSN Libraries is open (see our current hours) and we are excited to see everyone in the libraries.
As you start enjoying the libraries again, please:
- Wear a mask if you are visiting the libraries in person. Masks are required for all visitors on all CSN campuses.
- Practice good hygiene and wash or sanitize your hands often. We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the library.
- Do not come to the library if you feel sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Reference & Research Assistance
Librarians are available to provide help with completing assignments and research. If you do not see a librarian at the reference desk, please ask library staff at the Circulation Desk and let them know you need assistance.
If you would prefer to meet with a librarian online, we still have our Ask A Librarian service with options for chat (including integrated video conferencing), texting, and emailing. You can also schedule one-on-one meetings with a librarian online.
Library instruction is available online and in person. Please submit an online instruction request to schedule a library session for your class.
Please contact Becky Blunk at email@example.com for more information about library instruction.
InterLibrary Loan (ILL)
CSN Interlibrary Loan has resumed accepting requests for physical items. Please keep in mind:
- There may be delays in the fulfillment of ILL requests for physical items due to limited availability of lending institutions.
- Articles and scanned chapter requests continue to be readily available without significant delays.
- Use our new online system for ILL questions or to place online requests.